Business Project Manager
- $1000/day + super
- CBD location
- Business, Change, Organisational, People Readiness PM role - (Not IT PM)
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm who have a great opportunity for a Business Project Manager to come on board to assist with a major Business Transformation Program. The successful Senior Business Project Manager will be instrumental in delivering business readiness, transition, business process, redesigning business operations for both internal, external, customer and vendor process.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive outcomes in a company with huge momentum with a supportive and well versed senior leadership team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing an end-end Project whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems.
- Monitor the program of work including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Follow the guidance of the program leads as a hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
To be considered for this you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked as a Project Manager for 4+ years
- Insurance experience is highly desirable
- Business PM's skills required - this is not an IT PM role
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints.
Please apply for more information. Must have relevant visa to be considered for the role.