Talenza is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with Field Service Lightning experience. This is the organisations 4th FSL roll out across additional business divisions and you will join an established and experienced Salesforce and business team.
This is an initial 4 months contract with high probability of extension and immediate start available. Preferably your first day will be mid August.
The role will be working remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
Skills and experience
- 3 – 5 as a Salesforce Consultant/Salesforce Business Analyst, especially on Service Cloud
- Field service lightning experience is essential for this role
- You have worked on Salesforce projects previously and understand the platform, its potential and limitations
- Ability to gather and document requirements and translate to the technical team and/or the business
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements to the technical Salesforce team and Salesforce Platform Owner
- Continually look at business and system improvements to ensure continual innovation
- Understand end to end business resources and process and how these align to overall strategy
- Extensive experience writing user stories
- Experience in running workshops and documentation
- Excellent communication skills! You are joining a well established organisation and will have to engage with stakeholders on multiple levels of seniority - your ability to communicate effectively is imperative
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting greenfield project
- Excellent daily rates
- Immediate start possible
- High chance of extension
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Work from home until it is safe to return
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team
- Interviews can be arranged this week
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on .