Talenza are currently assisting a well known Australian brand to source an Azure focused Engineer to join their Managed Services team in Sydney.
Join a rapidly growing operations team that operate a magnitude of different environments within the Windows space.
About the role
As a Junior Azure Engineer within the managed services team you will be managing, building and scaling the latest cloud infrastructure solutions for a range of different environments. You will join a small skilled team of Windows Engineers with a scope to learn from Senior Engineers to build up your technical skills with Cloud technologies.
A typical week may look like;
- Supporting Azure cloud infrastructure services across the business.
- Assisting SME's with relevant projects within the Windows stack; Active Directory, 0365, SCCM, Exhange, Server.
- Respond to alerts and troubleshooting issues.
- Assist with the maintenance of existing integration and delivery pipelines.
- Assisting in developing application monitoring solutions
- Delivering operational initiatives to the agreed SLA’s.
- 2+ years commercial experience working with Windows technologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Software Engineering/ Information Technology
- Experience with working on Azure environments; IaaS, PaaS,
- Experience with configuring and administering at least 2 of the following; Active Directory, Server, SCCM and 0365.
- Know your way around Python
- A keen interest to learn application containers, service meshes and microservice architecture
- Fantastic company culture; great for learning and excelling your career
- Latest tools and technologies; Kubernetes (AKS), Azure and Terraform
- Career growth opportunities
- Work with a team of passionate technologists
If you're interested in hearing about more, please apply within.