We are urgently seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join a successful organisation on Sydney’s lower North Shore.
This organisation has recently consolidated multiple brands under one group. The CIO is driving their digital transformation strategy, including the implementation of Salesforce. You will work closely with the Salesforce Product Owner and be responsible for the overall Salesforce Architecture and Design, bringing three systems together on to the salesforce platform.
You will be part of a Salesforce team consisting of the Salesforce Product Owner, two Salesforce Developers, 2x Salesforce Trainers
This is an initial 6 months contract with immediate start date preferred.
Skills and experience
- Ensure quality end to end salesforce solution design is delivered to the business
- Good understanding of underlying infrastructure components
- Understand and follow architecture design principles, frameworks, governance
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities
- Excellent understanding of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques and best practices
- Capable of leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platform taking responsibility for end to end design
- Experience on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience working in highly agile environment
What’s in it for you?
- C-level support driving Salesforce as their main platform
- Quick decision making and agile processes
- Work with an experienced and highly skilled team
- Excellent work life balance
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.