This Salesforce client has recently started their transition on to the Salesforce platform. You will join a newly built internal Salesforce team consisting of a Salesforce Product Owner, two Salesforce Developers and a Salesforce Architect. Your responsibility will be user training, helping users transition to the new CRM and creating salesforce training manuals.
This is an initial 6 months contract with view to extend or turn into a permanent position.
This an immediate requirement with an October or early November start date preferred. A 4 week notice period is considered for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience on the Salesforce platform
- Creating high quality, impactful training content that aligns with the overall training strategy, plan and curriculum
- You are a proactive problem solver and love engaging with different teams
- Arranging training sessions with relevant sales and service team
- Assist with any team knowledge gaps during salesforce implementation
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and working in agile scrum
- Working on technology implementations/change management initiatives, helping people transition to a new way of working
- Change management experience is not mandatory but highly desired
Their offices are based in Sydney and New Zealand.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.
We will arrange interviews on short notice for this urgent requirement.