Our client is a Financial services firm who are is a rapid growth stage and have an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join the business to deliver end to end projects.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the project management delivery of a team to ensure successful business outcomes. Great opportunity for an individual to take ownership and accountability to add value to an organisation. No bureaucracy will get in the way of pushing outcomes but you will have to protect the delivery with a structured project audit trail.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver end to end projects and keep connected to the desired end state business outcomes and benefits realisation. Being a medium size firm, this person will be working with the C-suite and will be responsible for influencing and keeping the steering committee abreast of key information and ensuring that the project milestones and impacts have been identified and understood in order to be tracked and managed.
Experience and skills needed:
- Proven ability to successfully manage and deliver complex Information Technology and Business projects.
- 5+ years Project Management Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills and capability in order to guide project team members to achieve goals and act as a mentor as required
- Financial Services Industry experience would be highly desirable
- Practical Experience in the following:
- Direct Management of System replacement and Software development projects and
- Applying Industry accepted practices and methodologies
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to positively influence outcomes
Please apply for more information or to register your interest. Relevant visa to work in Australia is needed and you will be tested through each skillset requirement. We will endeavour to reply to all applicants but the volumes are very high at present.