Data Solution Architect
- Digital Solution Architect with a strong Data background
- Data Architecture and AWS expertise
- 6 month initial Sydney engagement
Market leading Australian Tech business going through a major migration to AWS. Heavy investment across Technology and a drive to be a Digital leader and innovator.
This Data/Digital Solution Architect will be the Technical Lead driving the build of a Data Store or Data Foundation. This major project will consolidate data sources in to one area for improved reporting to multiple key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This position will be the technical thought leader, providing solutions and implementing new technologies to access, manage and understand data for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the large scale data migration and consolidation of data sources
- Providing and designing solutions and implementing new technical tools
- Working closely with external stakeholders that have major investment in the quality and reporting of data
- Key focus on the Data Architecture and Data Engineering of the project
- Facilitating the ETL work
- Providing access to the data and reports for all internal and external stakeholders
- Leading and driving workshops
- Optimising and automating procedures
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Data Architecture
- Exceptional client facing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Expertise working with AWS is essential
- Well developed skills as a Solution Architect
- Proven experience with Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, ETL and Data Engineering
- Background working as the Technical Lead and delivering end-to-end solutions on major Data projects
- Understanding of new open source technologies
- Strong Cloud or Software consulting skills
- Having a mindset and broad capability to find technical solutions to evolving business problems
6 month competitive day rate with the likelihood for extension due to the core project being worked on running for a number of years.