Talenza is currently seeking a Salesforce Platform Manager to join a growing tech company.
This is a technical hands on position and you will help grow and expand the platform whilst mentoring a junior/mid level member of the team. Engage with stakeholders, understand their business needs and how that translates into Salesforce requirements.
This is an opportunity to join a high performing and collaborative team environment and apply your Salesforce skills and knowledge to grow with the business.
Skills & experience
- Multiple years of experience on the Salesforce platform, preferably Sales Cloud.
- You will mentor and guide a mid level Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Drive product development, suggest solutions and drive the uplift and adoption
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema desired
- Great understanding of Salesforce development incl. Lightning, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows
- Follow Salesforce best practices
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Generous remuneration package incl. base + super + benefits
- Australian success story with continued growth through covid
- Collaborative and autonomous work environment
- Sydney CBD location
- Flexible working hours
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.