Join a financial services organisation on their salesforce journey. You will be working as a Senior Salesforce Developer in one of their salesforce scrum teams, working independently as part of an ongoing digital transformation project. This is a highly agile environment with an enterprise scale salesforce application.
You will be working on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, interacting with the Marketing Cloud team and other technology divisions. In this role, you are given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
This Salesforce Developer role will focus mostly on the back end and integrations and you will work with some of the best Engineers in Sydney.
Skills and experience
- At least 3 - 4 years proven Salesforce development experience
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Lightning, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Experience with Salesforce integration. Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organisation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Ideally you will have one or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders
- Secure and stable long term employment
- Nominated as one of the best places to work
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Flexible work environment and work from home
- Strong focus on training and development
- Be part of an experienced and collaborative team
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.