Our client is an established household financial services organisation who have a large Technology transformation Program and they have an opportunity for a Senior PMO Officer to support the delivery of this.
The role is to primarily support the PMO in the day to day running of delivery of the Program and provide support to the project management activities. It will assist the Project and Program Managers to make effective decisions via analysis and insights.
The successful candidate will have 5 years Project/Program Office or Project Coordination exp whilst having a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Provide project support to the Technology platform implementation program – this includes scheduling, dependency management, dashboards resource management, procurement and project financial support
- Support projects within program with presentation preparation, meeting co-ordination, meeting minutes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Office and project delivery processes and procedures
- Manage and support program and project reporting cycles and collate project data to produce relevant dashboards and insights
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of project delivery information
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Project and Delivery team meetings/functions where appropriate
- Minimum 5 years Project/Program Office or Project Co-ordination experience
- Continuous improvement and process improvement experience
- Advanced user of relevant computer software programs to generate data, reports, charts and presentations (especially MS Word, Visio, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate user of JIRA Agile and Confluence
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities and meet deadlines while effectively balancing competing demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self motivated, have a can do attitude, demonstrate strong work ethic and have a care factor that is in-built
Please apply for more information. Relevant visa is required as no ability to provide sponsorship.