Talenza are currently assisting a global organization to recruit for a Release and Deployment Engineer to join their team and assist with the release of a range of new products and platforms across the business.
This is a unique opportunity to be working with a leading organization who are on a transition towards cloud, you'll have the opportunity to assist with this transition and whilst building on your current skills.
About the role
You'll be working with new product and platform deployments for internal and customers which will be released over multiple channels. You will be working closely with the wider Release and Deployment teams to provision and deploy software associated with their products and platforms.
- Create, modify and review application deployments
- Plan and execute project deployments
- Deploy applications in web and application servers.
- Assist the release and deployment team in creating best practice governance for deployments
- Provide technical BAU support to the business
- Creating scripts to automate manual releases
As a Release and Deployment Engineer, you'll have a breadth of experience with application releases. Indepth knowledge of the software development life cycle and a passion for automation.
- Experience working with Application Servers; Tomcat IBM Websphere
- Experience working with Web Servers; Apache, IBM IHS, IIS
- Knowledge of Java or C#
- Experience working with Linux and Unix systems from an administration and BAU perspective
- Experience writing scripts; Bash, Shell,
If you're an experienced Release and Deployment Engineer, please apply within for more details.