Fantastic opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 market-leading organisation in Brisbane CBD.
Role: BI Solution Designer
Permanent Opportunity – Brisbane CBD
Start Date: ASAP (Flexible with notice periods)
We’re looking for an exceptional Solution Designer/Developer to play a pivotal role in a dynamic and collaborative BI Team.
- Design and maintain architecture for BI Systems (Meet performance requirements / integrate effectively with data systems)
- Develop/Maintain ETL Framework
- Experience (Design/Develop) with SQL Server suite (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, etc)
- Work closely with business stakeholders to design, develop, deploy and support data solutions
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Have a passion for analytics and data driven decision making
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) (Solid T-SQL skills required)
- Strong experience and knowledge of ETL development, OLAP design and database performance tuning
- Experience working on data integration projects developing, modifying and debugging packages in SSIS
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse (Kimball), ETL and BI Architecture & principles
- Experience with BI Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Exposure / Understanding of REST APIs
- Exposure / Understanding of Inmon and Data Vault methodologies.
- AWS Experience (Beneficial)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Beneficial)
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation leading the way within Brisbane CBD.