Senior JS Developer - Global E-Commerice Organisation (Digital Transformation) - Sydney CBD.
You will be joining a renowned global product-based organisation who has a reach in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East
The purpose of this role is to recruit for multiple Senior Developers to help deliver multiple Digital-related greenfield projects.
What does this mean you?
- Get involved in with challenging projects and a growing product.
- Join a growing team.
- Join an organisation with a collaborative and inclusive culture – someone who enjoys a laugh and doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Contribute to the software development cycle from translating requirements to the release of code, production and testing.
- Ensuring and driving quality and robust coding culture.
- Ensuring production systems meets performance and availability requirements.
- Play a key role in delivering innovative technology solutions to cater for customer requirements and post implementation reviews – software design and documentation, and task estimation.
- Working closely and communicating with internal and external stakeholders – ensuring system stability and planning for future capability and improvements and delivery estimates.
Your technical and leadership experience:
- Ideally, worked with TypeScript.
- Understanding fundamental design principles building scalable applications.
- Previous with working with integration development – API (Restful).
- Familiar with Database technologies – MySQL, SQL, NoSQL – Creating database schemas.
- Previous experience with GIT and BitBucket.
- Experience with AWS OR Azure OR GCP
The opportunity and benefits:
- Ideal office location - 5 minute walk from the station.
- Inclusive and collaborative culture.
- Initial 6 months contract
If this is something that you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details on 0478 710 383 or alternatively send through your current CV to Andy@Talenza.com.au.