Are you looking to be able to make a difference to the world?
If you are a Senior Change Manager or a Change Lead who can influence C-suite whilst be willing to get in the weeds and do the doing then read on. Our client has the immediate need for a Senior Change Management professional to work on a large scale transformation Program of work that will impact the whole business if not the Financial Services industry.
This role will suit a pragmatic delivery focussed Change Manager who is able to jump in at the deep end and come out doing backstroke. The role will be responsible for the defining and establishing the core change strategy that meets the objectives of the Program and then executing the plan whilst taking the long list of stakeholders on the journey.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in leading transformational change in a complex environment. The role will lead and run all internal change aspects of the program in conjunction with the project owner. This person will have experience of organisational design and ways of working but be prepared to do the impact assessment and roll out training where needed.
I have listed the desired skills and experiences below but if you can do the above, please apply.
Skills and experiences desired:
- Proven track record of success in leading transformational change in complex change environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with change management practices, process flow analysis, and methodology development
- Demonstrated level of emotional intelligence and understanding of organisational behaviour/psychology
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of change management strategies and plans
- Demonstrated experience in developing change management frameworks and the associated upskilling of others in the disciplines of change management.
- Experience in organisational design practices
- Strong understanding of business processes, with a flair for business administration and human capital management
- Demonstrated experience in agile delivery
- Able to efficiently perform corporate cultural analysis and create change strategies that are flexible and adaptive
- Able to document change control procedures and communications in a user-friendly language
Please apply for more information or email email@example.com
We have been experiencing high volumes of ad response so we will do our best to come back to you asap.