Join one of Australia’s leading construction organisations and help establish their inhouse capability managing multiple project streams. You will be part of a collaborative and highly skilled team and supported by technology leaders who understand the importance of Salesforce to the business and want to help you advance your career.
Skills and experience
- Strong Salesforce development background (Apex, triggers, unit testing, web services, batch Apex, Lightning Web Components, integration)
- Preferably have experience with automated code integration and deployment systems such as Jenkins and Git
- Release management experience and managing deployment pipeline
- Experience working on enterprise scale application ideally
- Design, implement and manage the CI/CD technology, processes and roadmap
- Drive and continuously improve the tools and processes that automate the flow of code through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines which include the build, the testing and deployment processes of these pipelines
- Coach and develop team members in CI/CD practices
- Knowledge and application of enterprise integration technologies - Talend, WSO2 and SSIS
- You will have experience working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Ideally you have used third party DevOps tools such as JIRA and Confluence in the past
- Excellent communication skills as you will engage on multiple levels within the business
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (ideally PD2)
What’s in it for you?
- Leading construction company
- Help establish a brand new inhouse team
- Work on one of Australia's largest Salesforce applications
- Strong focus on personal and professional training and development
Interviews can be scheduled on short notice – apply today!