Talenza have been engaged by one of Australia's top media organisations to find a strong Junior Business Analyst to join a fantastic established team in a permanent role
- reviewing and analysing data sources to identify opportunities for improvements and quantify benefits
- Meet with key stakeholders to brief, assess and document business requirements for prioritisation
- Develop and maintain detailed business requirements and associated documentation
- Meet with key internal stakeholders to complete technical assessment of initiatives
Who You Are
You are a strong Business Analyst with:
- At least 1-3 years Business Analyst experience
- A great leader with defined vision, robust communication skills, coupled with solid documentation skills.
- Experience working with/consulting key stakeholders
- Able to adapt to the changing systems
- Strong core capabilities and ability to integrate quickly.
- Experience with system integration and platform design
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall projects would also be preferred
Previous experience in a technology environment
What's in it for you
Great opportunity for career progression, employee discounts with multiple brands and a friendly, supportive team.
Sounds like you? Great! Apply below and remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format. If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra (AJ) Walters on linkedin