Want to work for a dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking Financial Services organization on a large, complex Program of work that will be incredibly performance enhancing?
Talenza are partnering with a reputable name within the Financial Services space and looking for a Lead Business Analyst to manage a small team of Business Analysts on a Data driven Program of work.
You will join a stable Business Analysis community of practice in which your voice will be heard and you can play a strategic impact in some significantly value adding Projects. You will be both delivery focused as well as able to coach, mentor and lead a team of high performing Business Analysts on a series of long term Projects.
You will play a crucial role in developing the team, as well as being actively involved in recruitment within the team, as well as performance managing and nurturing and enhancing this high performing team.
We are looking for proactive, go-getters with growth mindsets and an eagerness to grow within an organisation that prides itself on how it bloods people alongside the overall growth journey of the business as it continues to enhance its position in the market and works towards continuous improvement.
The team are looking for someone Technically very savvy and a demonstrated track record working with traditional data warehousing, ETL tools and database technology (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SAP Data Services, Tibco Spotfire, Tableau).
What the team needs:
- Some previous exposure to leading a team.
- An ability to lead by example based on proven Business Analysis experience.
- Strong core BA skills, including requirements gathering, documentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ideally Financial Services experience, and even better Financial Markets exposure.
- A strong understanding of Data concepts, Data Governance and Data Analysis.
- Proven Agile delivery experience.
- An ability to pivot and a flexible, adaptable mindset.
What’s in it for you:
- Exciting career progression opportunities.
- The chance to manage a high performing team with a strong pipeline of work.
- Fantastic mentorship from a Business Analysis Manager and a Head of Business Analysis.
- A flexible, accommodating environment which is focused on delivering outcomes.
If this sounds like you then I would love to talk to you about this permanent opportunity.